Implementing Meaningful Use
- 67.9 % said that physician productivity will decrease
- 31% said that physician productivity will decrease more than 10%
- 45.9% said that the proposed requirement that 80% of all patient requests for an electronic copy of their health information be fulfilled within 48 hours would be “difficult” or “very difficult” to achieve
- 53.5% said that the proposed requirement that 10% of all patients be given electronic access to their health information within 96 hours of the information being available would be “difficult” or “very difficult” to achieve
- Source: “MGMA data show ‘meaningful use’ requirements will lead to decreased physician productivity unless changed,” MGMA Press Release, March 4, 2010, http://www.mgma.com/press/default.aspx?id=33021&kc=HP10
No comments yet.